128 S. Washington Avenue
Prime mixed-use redevelopment opportunity at the heart of Downtown Saginaw.
The building at 128 N. Washington was originally built in 1879. With excellent sidewalk and street visibility at the center of Riverfront Saginaw, this building is in the middle of it all.
Across the street from the Temple Theatre and Morley Plaza
Directly adjacent to public parking deck
12,841 square feet on two floors, featuring a mezzanine
No parking requirements
NPS Historic Tax Credit
MEDC Community Revitalization Program
Opportunity Zone Fund
New Markets Tax Credit
Estimated redevelopment cost
Estimated Equity raise
Located directly across from the Temple Theatre and along a public alley adjacent to the Dow Event Center Parking Deck, the building is ideally located for commercial use or as a mixed-use with ground floor retail and loft residential above.
The property is currently owned by a local resident.